The Benefits of a Plasma Pen Treatment
There are many ways to care for your skin, some work well, others not. You can use a moisturiser, special soap, and exfoliate. You can also use lotions and creams on all parts of the body. But what about issues with the skin on your face? How do you look after this delicate area? One option is to seek a Plasma Pen treatment. Plasma treatments are a quick, effortless way to give your facial skin a natural glow without spending a lot of money. This article will cover the benefits of using a plasma pen on your face and explore how it can help you look your best.
What Is A Plasma Pen?
The Plasma Pen is an innovative non-surgical, non-invasive treatment performed using a high-end, high-tech tool. Plasma Pen therapy (also known as “fibroblast” therapy) decreases the formation of wrinkles and rejuvenates dull, sagging skin by boosting collagen production.
A skilled aesthetician should do Plasma Pen treatments. This procedure is the key to a youthful, firm face when done correctly.
The Plasma Pen’s unique technology uses electricity converted to gaseous diatomic nitrogen (N2). This energised gas is used as an abrasive on the epidermal layer of skin and stimulates the deeper layers.
Which Parts Of The Body Can A Plasma Pen Treat?
Some of the more common uses for a Plasma Pen treatment are:
- Sagging skin. As we age, skin often sags around the eyes, jowls, or neck, but a Plasma Pen treatment can be used on any part of the body with loose skin caused by ageing or weight loss.
- Eyes. A plasma pen treatment is ideal for puffy eyes, hooded lids, and sagging “bags”. All these can be treated successfully with the Plasma Pen. Sometimes, it can even deliver a viable option for eye lift surgery.
- Wrinkles and fine lines. Crow’s feet, accordion lines, brow furrows, laugh lines, marionette lines, and lines between the brows can all benefit from a plasma pen treatment.
- We can dramatically reduce acne scars and stretch marks with a fibroblast.
- Milia. These are dead cells beneath the epidermis that appear as white bumps.
- Spider veins. These are twisted blood vessels that occur under the upper layer of the skin.
Are the Results of Fibroblasting Permanent?
Like most non-surgical beauty methods, the effects of a Plasma Pen treatment may decrease with time or need more treatments to maintain the results. However, the amount of top-up therapies is less than other procedures such as fillers or Botox.
A skilled technician can give you a Plasma Pen treatment that stimulates collagen production to such an extent that the effects are apparent for several years. The benefits of the plasma pen generally last for at least three years and sometimes even longer.
How Long Does a Session Take?
Plasma Pen treatment sessions typically take about one hour. Treatments for larger body areas, like stretch marks, dimpled thighs, or sagging underarm skin, can take up to two hours. Some salons suggest you split the treatment into multiple sessions for larger areas.